The success of your business is built on your staff. This interactive session provides detailed guidance on what you should and should not be doing when advertising, interviewing and selecting new staff. It will ensure you remain compliant with your legal and regulatory obligations.
Topics covered include:
- Avoiding discrimination issues in recruitment
- Discrimination claims in the Employment Tribunal – who is liable?
- Making pre-employment health enquiries
- What can you ask in your application form?
- Tips on effective questioning at interview
- Making an offer, or conditional offer, of employment
- Withdrawing an offer of employment
- Issuing contracts of employment
- Recruitment issues in the care sector
- Get the most out of your recruitment process and select the best candidates
- Avoid common recruitment pitfalls
- Minimise the risk of discrimination claims from applications for employment
Avoid common recruitment pitfalls
Minimise the risk of discrimination claims from applications for employment
Business owners, managers, and any staff involved in your recruitment process.
2 - 2.5 hours
Our training courses can be provided either at your business or at our offices to suit you.
Our training courses are provided by specialist employment law solicitors with expert knowledge and practical experience in advising businesses on all HR and employment law issues.