The Costs Law Team are looking to recruit an experienced Full Time Court of Protection Costs Lawyer
The main duties of this role will include:
- Manage and oversee your own caseload and clients;
- Drafting and dealing with all formal Court processes;
- Drafting of bills of costs;
- Dealing with any appeals;
- Generally dealing with all formal court processes;
- Participating in the ongoing review of pro forma documents used within the team; and
- Promote the Team through attendance and participation at marketing, networking and business development events.
You should have strong organisational skills, be highly motivated and have an ability to work independently but within this busy team environment.
You will also need to contribute to business development, including marketing activities. You will be expected to engage in networking activities.
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified Costs Lawyer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and have a good working knowledge of Costs Law and is able to demonstrate the relevant technical litigation knowledge.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to our HR department firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2018.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss the role please do not hesitate our HR department for more information.
Metcalfes actively supports the principle of Equal Opportunities in employment and is committed to ensuring that individuals are treated fairly, with respect and are valued. The sole criterion for selection or promotion in the company is the suitability of any applicant for the job.